Please see the document below for information about Gro-Guard UV
You can expand and download the document as well
- Wide range of material weights – 17gsm to 102gsm.
- *Custom weights available.
- *Widths available up to 51′.
- *Custom sizes available at no additional charge.
- **Reinforced edges available on any weight product.
- Superior cross direction (CD) stretch to help prevent material tearing.
- 34 gsm – 102 gsm is multi-layer panels using our ultrasonic technology. This layering produces a stronger, softer and slightly thicker material when compared to our competitors straight material. This translates to an overall higher quality row cover.
- UV stabilization superior to the industry standard.
- Extremely strong glue seams.
- Folding is available on smaller covers.
*Minimum quantities may apply
**Additional cost for reinforced edges. Available in 5′ increments starting at 15′.
For more information on any of the products and services Atmore Industries can provide, please contact:
Billy Farr at
Gro-Guard 17 & Gro-Guard 20 products provide light frost protection and excellent protection against a variety of insects. A few are listed here but not limited to these insects.
White flies, Beet flies, Carrot flies, Flea beetles, Leaf miners, Corn borers, and Aphids.
Gro-Guard UV products are easily laid and retrieved manually or mechanically and easily fit between rows when not in use.*
* Always store row covers out of sunlight in a dry environment at the end of the season to extend the life of the cover.
Gro-Guard UV products are designed to be laid directly on most plants but can be laid across hoops or stakes.
Gro-Guard UV products are custom made per order. We make the covers to your specifications so they perfectly match your field dimensions.
Gro-Guard UV products protect your crops from the harshest conditions and promote earlier and higher yields.
Gro-Guard UV products can also be ordered in other weight materials than advertised**